SAN ANTONIO Harland Clarke Holdings, the nations biggest check printers, reported a third losses of $19 million, compared to a profit of $46.6 million for the third quarter last year, because of costs associated with the this years going-private merger.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics