NEW YORK The vast majority of credit unions with a social media program, 94%, say they have a Facebook page, but a growing number are planning a Twitter campaign, according to a new study issued by Financial Brand, an online marketing publication for credit unions and banks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics