NEW HAVEN, Conn. A federal appeals court on Friday rejected a request by members of New London Security FCU to recover $4 million of uninsured deposits from NCUA they lost in the spectacular 2008 failure of the $13 million credit union, which involved the suicide of the credit unions...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics