NEW ORLEANS A Louisiana woman joined the growing list of serial filers of Electronic Funds Transfer Suit, suing separate three credit unions and one bank Friday in federal court over their alleged failure to disclose fees charged to non-members on the outside of their machines.
- Tips on How to Deal with the CFPB's Ongoing 'Work in Progress'
- Cardtronics Upgrading Braille Signage On Thousands of ATMs
- 'Correction' to Accounting Issue Could Be Big Mistake, Expert Says
- CFPB Alleges Racial Discrimination a Problem in Auto Lending
- Community Banks, CUs Find Common Ground: Dislike of the CFPB