NEW ORLEANS A Louisiana woman joined the growing list of serial filers of Electronic Funds Transfer Suit, suing separate three credit unions and one bank Friday in federal court over their alleged failure to disclose fees charged to non-members on the outside of their machines.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics