NEW LONDON, Conn. A 62-year-old teller at a Connecticut Community CU branch inside the Foxwoods Resort Casino confessed she stole $21,000 by replacing $100 bills with $1 bills, then gambled away the stolen money.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE