WASHINGTON A brief post-election congressional session focusing on a year-end budget deadline being called the fiscal cliff is posing new opportunities for credit unions to push the member business loan bill, according to credit union lobbyists.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics