MIAMI A federal appeals court yesterday denied a request by Power Financial CU to order NCUA to uphold a $15 million real estate loan deal the federal regulator had agreed to, then rescinded because the borrowers did not fit within the credit unions field of membership.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics