BENSENVILLE, Ill. A former mortgage officer who stole $179,000 from Bensenville Community CU and spent some of the money on tickets to a Jay-Z concert and an extreme cage-fighting match yesterday was sentenced to two months in the county jail and to pay restitution.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics