NEW YORK American Express, which is both a customer and competitor of Visa and MasterCard, on Friday filed a formal objection to the landmark antitrust settlement with the two card networks, saying if approved it could preclude AmEx from pursuing its own legal remedies against Visa and MasterCard.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics