MIAMI Shutts & Bowen, LLP, announced this afternoon it has hired Francois Henriquez, the former general counsel at U.S. Central FCU who headed the failed corporate credit union under NCUA conservatorship, to work in its credit union practice.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics