ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA said this morning it lowered its loss projections for the corporate credit union resolution by as much as $400 million, due to improved performance by bonds associated with the bailout.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE