DENVER -- The state of Colorado will receive $1.8 million as part of a settlement with Lender Processing Services for past mortgage document execution practices by LPS subsidiaries, DocX and LPS Default Solutions, including surrogate signings of documents.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics