WASHINGTON A key lawmaker has called on NCUA for information regarding lucrative fee arrangements NCUA has struck with several law firms representing the agency in multi-billion dollar civil suits against Wall Street banks over their sale of mortgage-backed securities to the five failed corporate credit unions.
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight