WASHINGTON A key lawmaker has called on NCUA for information regarding lucrative fee arrangements NCUA has struck with several law firms representing the agency in multi-billion dollar civil suits against Wall Street banks over their sale of mortgage-backed securities to the five failed corporate credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics