WASHINGTON A federal magistrate ruled that NCUA Board members Debbie Matz and Gigi Hyland need not testify in the suit against top WesCorp FCU executives, but approved a bid by the WesCorp figures to depose the one-time chief corporate examiner and the agencys two on-site examiners.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics