HUNTINGTON, W.V. CUMIS Insurance Society filed a civil suit Friday against the former long-time manager of Huntingtonized FCU and his wife claiming the couple embezzled more than $100,000 from the $25 million credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE