COLUMBUS, Ohio Corporate One FCU announced this afternoon that Southeast Corporate FCU fell a little short of its goal to raise $75 million in perpetual contributed capital but the combination of the two corporates will go through anyway with Southeasts $68 million of PCC.
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight