ALEXANDRIA, Va. The NCUA Board next month is expected to vote a corporate assessment of between eight basis points and 11 bps, or between $800 million and $1.05 billion, according to a top agency official.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE