WOODBURY, Minn. Postal CU announced yesterday that Russ Plunkett, its president for 20 years, is retiring Nov. 15 and will be succeeded by Brian Sherrick, its chief operating officer, as CEO of the $530 million credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE