WASHINGTON Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, deferring to avid opposition by the banking lobby, last week agreed not to attach an increase in the member business loan limit for credit unions to a small business jobs package, known as the JOBS Act, which has strong bipartisan support and is...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics