NCUA Seen Delivering $2 Billion Corporate Assessment
ALEXANDRIA, Va. The NCUA Board is widely expected to assess its biggest ever charge to federally insured credit unions $2 billion for this years share of the corporate resolution program at a special summer-ending meeting Monday afternoon.
MORE ON Corporate Credit Unions
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight