WASHINGTON A governor for the Federal Reserve told lawmakers yesterday that any attempt to amend or delay the controversial rule on debit interchange is out of the Feds hands and must start with Congress.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE