LAS VEGAS After making the difficult decisions to close two branches and lay off 18% of its staff in 2009, Bay Federal Credit Union is embarking on an overhaul of how it prices its products according to the member who is using them.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE