WASHINGTON — NCUA is putting together a plan to collect as much as $50 billion of underwater mortgage-backed securities held by corporate credit unions and securitize them for sale on the open market as part of its plan to resucitate the troubled corporate system.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics