WASHINGTON Senate Banking Committee Chairman Christopher Dodd introduced a financial reform bill today that would expand the powers of the Federal Reserve, widely seen as ignoring its enforcement powers during the financial meltdown, by among other things, putting a new consumer financial protection agency inside the Fed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics