TOLEDO, Ohio – Nueva Esperanza Community CU, a two-year-old community development credit union serving low-income Latino neighborhoods in Toledo, on Friday was approved by state regulators to serve all 450,000 resident of surrounding Lucas County.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics