HOUSTON – Cardtronics, the world’s biggest deployer of ATMs, reported an increase in fourth quarter net income to $11.2 million, from $8.2 million for the same period last year, fueled by a 14% rise in revenue.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE