WASHINGTON – The former CEO of Constitution Corporate FCU asked a federal appeals court yesterday to overturn the NCUA Board’s ruling denying him some $250,000 in back pay and benefits after the federal regulator took over his failed corporate in September 2010, along with two others.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics