MONETT, Mo. – Jack Henry & Associates on Tuesday reported a 5% increase in second quarter net income to $40.5 million, fueled by a 9% rise in revenue for the period, despite costs related to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE