LOS ANGELES -- The U.S. Department of Justice filed suit last night against Standard & Poor's, alleging the firm ignored its own standards to give high ratings to mortgage bonds sold to WesCorp FCU and other investors that created billions of dollars of losses.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics