LOS ANGELES – The Justice Department’s suit against Standard & Poor’s targets several failed credit union deals among the more than two dozen collateralized mortgage obligations, or CDOs, the Wall Street agency allegedly rated falsely, causing two of the biggest credit union failures ever, WesCorp FCU and Eastern Financial Florida...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics