LOS ANGELES – The Justice Department’s suit against Standard & Poor’s targets several failed credit union deals among the more than two dozen collateralized mortgage obligations, or CDOs, the Wall Street agency allegedly rated falsely, causing two of the biggest credit union failures ever, WesCorp FCU and Eastern Financial Florida...
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight