CLEVELAND – A federal judge this morning sentenced local financier A. Eddy Zai to seven years and three months in prison for his role in the massive loan fraud that caused the 2010 collapse of St. Paul Croatian FCU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE