ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The American Bankers Association called on NCUA this morning to stop what it sees as a massive back-door field of membership expansion by the newly chartered Thrivent FCU, which could expand from its current membership serving the nation’s Lutherans to all Christians in the U.S.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics