MAPLE GROVE, Minn. – TopLine FCU won a $294,000 affordable housing grant from the Federal Home Loan bank of Des Moines that will be used to provide 50 homeowners in Brooklyn Park – which has been hit by a high rate of foreclosures – make improvements to their homes.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics