WASHINGTON – Senate Republicans massed again today in opposition to the nomination to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, insisting that President Obama agree to their terms for a five-person board to head the agency before they vote to confirm a director.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics