CLEVELAND – A local restaurant owner was sentenced to two years in prison on Tuesday and ordered to pay $1.7 million in restitution for taking out fraudulent loans from St. Paul Croatian FCU, the one-time $240-million credit union that collapsed in 2010 amid the biggest credit union fraud ever.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics