ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA this afternoon banned from credit unions Robert Liddle, the former chief of member business lending at Yuma, Arizona’s AEA FCU for engineering a $60 million MBL fraud that almost sunk the one-time $410 million credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics