JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – In the latest of a new flurry of deal-making, FIS announced this morning it has agreed to acquire the 78% it doesn’t own of mFoundry, one of the first providers of mobile technology for credit unions and banks, for $120 million in cash.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics