NEW YORK – ACI Worldwide, which acquired back-office service provider S1 Corp. last year, has agreed to purchase Online Resources Corp. in an all-cash deal valued at $126.6 million, the two companies announced this morning.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE