WEST ORANGE, N.J. – The non-profit Kessler Foundation yesterday awarded a $484,452 Signature Employment Grant to the National Disability Institute in Washington, D.C., to fund a program that will train disabled people to work in credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics