WASHINGTON – The Competitive Enterprise Institute and the 60 Plus Association on Wednesday called on the Senate to delay the confirmation proceedings for Richard Cordray, director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, until the implications of last week’s federal court ruling invalidating recess appointments – similar to Cordray’s – are...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics