ANCHORAGE – Prominent real estate developer Lee Baker, Jr., known locally as “The Condo King,” was sentenced yesterday to three years behind bars for a lying to Denali Alaskan FCU to obtain as much as $9.4 million in member business loans to finance a condominium development.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics