ATLANTA – First Data Corp. reported this morning that losses rose again in the fourth quarter to $179 million, and to $701 million for the full year, as the card processing giant continued to battle debt service related to its huge 2007 leveraged buyout, one of the biggest in history.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics