SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Two members of Arrowhead Central CU were charged in a fraudulent loan scheme in which they borrowed as much as $240,000 from several area credit unions, then claimed identity theft to avoid paying back the loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics