SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – NCUA on Friday reported Arrowhead Central CU, a one-time $1.1-billion credit union taken under conservatorship in June 2010, continues to rebound, earning net income of almost $7.3 million for the fourth quarter and $25.5 million for all of 2012.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics