LAS VEGAS – Ailing Silver State Schools CU reported it broke into the black for the fourth quarter to the tune of $961,000, helping cut losses for the full year to just $670,000, down from loss of $8.4 million in 2011.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE