BOSTON – The Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston announced this morning it has awarded a $400,000 grant to Coventry CU to help developers build a 40-unit affordable housing project in Coventry, R.I., one of 48 grants awarded by the FHLB.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE