PHILADELPHIA – The CEO of a small community development credit union was sentenced yesterday to 90 months in federal prison for embezzling more than $2.3 million, which led to the CDCU’s 2011 failure.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE