WASHINGTON—Today’s ruling by a federal court invalidating several presidential appointments could threaten last year’s recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, according to Republican leaders who brought the challenge.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics