PITTSBURGH – The former manager of now-defunct Lawrence County School Employees FCU was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison and ordered to repay nearly $223,000 she embezzled over a five-year period.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE