RICHARDSON, Texas -- NCUA said this morning that Texans CU, the one-time $2.2 billion credit union it has run under conservatorship since April 2011, broke into the black for 2012 to the tune of $24.2 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE